LIVE Virtual Event – Friday 7/15/22 8-4 Eastern.
Continuing Ed credits offered – details on website.
Gaslighting is an insidious form of emotional abuse that causes immense damage to clients’ psychological and physical health!
Many victims of this gaslighting feel they’re unable to disclose the abuse, or, unaware of the abuse because they’ve been discredited by the perpetrator as “crazy” and left feeling unsure of reality…
…trapped in a web of manipulation and control.
Help your clients identify gaslighting and extract themselves from unbearable suffering perpetrated by narcissists and sociopaths.
Join Stephanie Sarkis, PhD, author of Gaslighting, to get the tools you need to identify and treat the emotional abuse of gaslighting, and understand the behavior patterns of those inflicting the emotional abuse.
- Top 10 questions for uncovering gaslighting abuse in your clients
- The profile of the gaslighting perpetrator
- Signs and fallout from emotional abuse
- How to differentiate gaslighting from other forms of abuse
- The complexities of the grieving process when leaving a gaslighter
- Tools to help clients rebuild self-awareness and emotional balance
Don’t let this underserved population of abuse go untreated. The quicker we can identify the signs and psychological ramifications of gaslighting, the sooner we can help clients rebuild their lives.