Are you getting stuck with how to treat clients who have chronic pain? Are your clients experiencing pain but the cause is unknown? It’s frustrating for you as a clinician, and painful and debilitating for your clients.
- Engage in hands-on treatment demonstrations for Mindfulness Meditation, CBT, Biofeedback, Guided Imagery, Mirror Therapy and more
- Analyze the mind’s power to halt pain
- New interview techniques to evaluate your client’s hidden signs of chronic pain
- Discover proven interventions for reducing sympathetic “fight-or-flight” nervous system reactions
Join Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, psychotherapist, author, and international speaker, as she shows you concrete, research-based solutions using real-life examples of chronic pain relief in clients. She will show you how to create effective tailor-made treatments to decrease related stress, anxiety, depression, pain related ailments, and possible suicidal tendencies.
Research-proven treatments include:
- Medication Mirror Therapy
- Biofeedback Mindfulness meditation
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Hypnotherapy
You will also learn acupressure techniques, discover how to create an effective guided imagery script, role play cognitive-behavioral therapy techniques, and see examples of mirror therapy for chronic pain.