Tonight at 9pm EST I will be presenting a teleclass titled “Money Matters: Help for the Fiscally Disorganized” through www.addclasses.com. The teleclass will answer the following questions (and more):
1. What are the most common financial issues that people with ADHD face?
2. What does the financial picture look like for someone that is chronically disorganized?
3. What are some suggestions you have for keeping financial documents organized?
4. What are the options if a person is deeply in debt?
5. What are some ways to curb impulsivity when shopping?
6. How should people with ADHD responsibly use credit cards?
7. What are the long-term consequences of being impulsive with money?
8. Is there hope for people with ADHD in the area of money management?
To sign up, go to http://www.addclasses.com/course/category.php?id=13